Saturday, January 14, 2012

And it is so!

It is so important to get before God and just lift up one another. It is also just as important to get before God and just praise Him for His faithfulness! I am humbled and honored to be able to go before our Father God and touch and agree with you! So join me in going before God together on one accord!

Father God I come before you magnifying and exalting your holy name! Father I thank you for this day! I thank you for this set time. A set time to come together on one accord before our Father and cry out and intercede for one another! Father you are so worthy of all the glory and honor. Father I come before you this day to just lift up my brothers and sister in Christ. Father show yourself mighty in our lives in the mighty name of Jesus! I thank you that no weapon that is formed against us will be able to prosper and every tongue that rises against us will be condemned! We praise you for that promise in the mighty name of Jesus!

I ask that you would lead, guide, and direct us in the way that you desire for us to take. Make the way plain in the mighty name of Jesus. Father I ask that you would create in us a clean a heart and renew a right spirit within each of us. Father we desire to be closer to you. You said those that diligently seek you will find you! So Father we come earnestly seeking you! You said that if we knock the door would be opened for us so Father we come knocking today! We come with one purpose and that is to be in the presence of our Daddy! We desire to hear from you Lord. You said those that have an ear let us hear what the spirit of the Lord is saying! So speak Lord! We will choose this day to lay aside every weight and every hinderance that will come and try to distract us from hearing from you! Father move like only you can and draw us closer in love!

I pray for marriages right now God. I pray that you would knit husbands and wives together like never before. I pray that you would rekindle passion within marriages! Father allow marriages to be a reflection of your greatness of your mercy and of your love! I pray that there will be unity in marriages in the name of Jesus!

I pray for singles. I pray that you would lead them in what you desire for them to be doing in this season of their lives. Father I pray that you would place a hedge of protection around your singles! Continue to pour wisdom and revelation into them!

I pray for children. I pray that our children will be lights shining bright for you even in their youth. I pray that our children will cry out to you even in their youth! I thank you that you are hiding your word in their hearts! They will be brought up with fear and admonition of the Lord in the name of Jesus!

I pray for men as a whole that you would show them who they are in your eyes. They are mighty men of valor! I speak favor over men so that wherever you lead them they shall be prosperous! Father I thank you for the warrior spirit that you are creating in your men! Thank you Father for equipping your men for the battle in the mighty name of Jesus!

I pray for women as a whole. I pray that you would reveal who they are in your eyes. They are women of virtue! Father I thank you that women will know their worth and not rely on anyone to validate them! You alone are the one who lifts up our head and who has redeemed us! Father we thank you that we will be quick to listen and slow to speak in the mighty name of Jesus!

Father God thank you for the authority through and in Christ Jesus to be able to declare a thing according to your word and it is so! I declare in the mighty name of Jesus that because of the Holy Ghost dwelling on the inside of us we are going to be environment changers! Just our very presence because of who you are in us is going to create an atmosphere pleasing to you! We are going to pull down strongholds in the name of Jesus. Generational curses are going to be severed in the name of Jesus! Father we declare healing and deliverance right now in the name of Jesus! By Jesus' stripes we are already healed and we declare that healing! You are the God that heals us! You are the great physician! And we thank and praise you in advance for out healing! We thank you for liberty in Jesus name!  Liberty to be free to praise you! Liberty worship you! Liberty to live a life pleasing to you in the mighty name of Jesus! Father we count it as done and we rejoice in the mighty name of Jesus Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment